Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Razer's Nabu Wearable Tech Band

I've kinda become a fan of the wearable tech bands that track stuff. I have one that tracks my steps because I get so little exercise that counting my steps during the day tends to be a cool thing for me. More and more wearable tech is coming out and it interesting. I don't really need something to replace my watch but I would like something that can send me notifications from my phone and such. This would be handy so that I wouldn't have to frequently take my phone out of my pocket to see who emailed, texted, or called me. One of the newer bands to preview at CES was Razer's Nabu. They are primarily known for their gaming hardware so its a bit of a surprise to see that are displaying some of this tech. Nonetheless I'm interested in seeing what they have to offer especially since their band has 2 LED screens. Something cool to keep in mind is that if you sign up on the developers site for Razer you might be able to get the band for $49 versus what it could cost when it comes out. If you are feeling luck go ahead and sign up and maybe you'll get in. http://www.razerzone.com/nabu/developers

No comments: